It’s the one accessory that can complete an outfit or bring it to life. But, usually we associate the highest quality watches with an even higher price tag. Affordable ones can also boast a solid build and stylish characteristics, making it easy to have a great timepiece without breaking the bank.
That’s why we compiled this list of functional and fun options that don’t require you to shell out multiple paychecks. Some impress with their sleek, classic designs, while others showcase their distinct movements.
Whether you’re looking for a new watch for yourself or know someone who is very deserving this holiday season, make sure you consider one of these striking timepieces.
Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Professional Diver is used for mixed gas diving with its 6mm non-reflective curved crystal, ratcheted elapsed-time bezel, screw-back case & screw-down crown, and reinforced urethane band and extender, with a carrying case for the wetsuit strap extension. Crafted in stainless steel with luminous accents, and 300M WR. Featuring our Eco-Drive technology – powered by light, any light. Never needs a battery. Caliber number B873.
- Diver’s watch with easy-to-read dial, rotating bezel, and large luminous hands and hour markers
- Eco Drive technology is fueled by light and it never needs a battery. Case Material – Silver-Tone, Stainless Steel
- 48 mm stainless steel case, mineral dial window, and Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Rubber band with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 300 m (1000 ft)
Only Seiko has mastered the challenge of generating electricity from the kinetic movement of the wearer’s wrist. This electricity is stored in a self-recharging battery that needs much less frequent replacement than the conventional cell battery in a quartz watch, a major advance in “green” watchmaking.
- Bezel Type: Rotating (Diver Time)
- Case Shape: Round
- Case Back Style: Screw Down
- Crystal Type: with Anti-Reflective Coating, Scratch Resistant Sapphire
- Hands: LumiBrite
- Gender: Gents
- Movement: Automatic (Self Winding)
- Water Resistance: 650 Ft (200 Meter)
Seiko dive watches have a massive – at times fanatical – following. It’s these guys and gals who are responsible for giving the brand’s cryptically coded watches their colourful nicknames – the Tuna, Monster, Sumo and, in this case, the Turtle.
- Movement: Seiko 24-Jewel Automatic 4R36 (self-winding)
- Case: Stainless steel, 45mm diameter x 13.3mm thick
- Back: Engraved screw-in back
- Crystal: Hardlex mineral
- Band: Silicone rubber dive strap. 22mm lug
- Water Resistant: 200 meters
- Warranty: 2 Years
2. Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba
This Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba automatic men’s watch is just as suited to sailing the seas as it is to a day at the office. A unique combination of American spirit and Swiss technology, Hamilton watches have distinctive shapes, personality and design.
- Brand : Hamilton
- Model number: H64515133
- Model Year : 2017
- Item Shape : Round
- Dial window material type : Sapphire
- Display Type : Analog
- Clasp Deployment : Buckle
- Case material: Stainless Steel
Citizen Watch Co. started in 1918 as the Shokosha Watch Research Institute, changing the name to Citizen in 1930. It was founded as a joint venture between Japanese and Swiss investors.
- Citizen Eco-Drive quartz movement
- Solar-powered – no battery changes needed
- Aluminum unidirectional divers timing bezel
- 200 meters water resistance
- Mineral crystal with anti-reflective coating
- 43mm case diameter (48mm including crown)
- 12mm thick
- 20mm lug width
- Polyurethane band featuring diving no-decompression limits
- Date function at 4 o’clock